At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector. Founded in late 2015, our app connects fully vetted and qualified jobseekers with a range of top hospitality, industrial and facilities management brands.
Our results speak for themselves, £8.75 million in VC funding between 2016 and 2018, ‘Recruitment Technology Innovation of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards, ‘Hottest Platform Economy / Marketplace’ at the Europas and ranked 7th in the ‘Startups 100’ in 2018.
In 2019 we were bought by Indeed, the World’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey.
We are proud to state we are experiencing 3x year-on-year growth and currently have 30,000+ high quality workers verified on our app. Our internal team now boasts over 160 dedicated professionals in the UK.
Syft is at an exciting stage of our journey and we’re looking for a results driven, self-motivated Head of Industrial sales to join our highly talented & ambitious team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Your role will be dedicated to managing the Industrial sales team with a view to achieving all targets set
- Scaling & developing the team
- Driving the growth of all existing business, while creating opportunity for the team to bring on new business
- Leveraging existing clients to win new business
- Constant coaching & development of team members to ensure their growth within the business
Qualifications and Skills
- 5-10 years Sales Experience is essential
- Must have Industrial sector sales experience
- Experienced with managing a sales team and working to quotas.
- Previous experience of managing a large pool of clients
- Strong IT skills and have experience using CRM systems preferably Salesforce
- Commercially minded with high level attention to detail
- Must possess the desire to succeed and obsessive about hitting targets consistently
- Have a natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and others by being a great team player!
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Generous Commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package, such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership and plenty more!
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company
Syft is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that wants to build a welcoming and diverse working environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic background, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.