At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector. Founded in late 2015, our app connects fully vetted and qualified jobseekers with a range of top hospitality, industrial and facilities management brands.
Our results speak for themselves, £8.75 million in VC funding between 2016 and 2018, ‘Recruitment Technology Innovation of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards, ‘Hottest Platform Economy / Marketplace’ at the Europas and ranked 7th in the ‘Startups 100’ in 2018.
In 2019 we were bought by Indeed, the World’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey.
We are proud to state we are experiencing 3x year-on-year growth and currently have 26,000+ high quality workers verified on our app. Our internal team now boasts over 100 dedicated professionals in the UK.
Syft is at an exciting stage of our journey and we’re looking for a results driven, self-motivated Frontend Developer to join our highly talented & ambitious team.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity and cross browser compatibility
- Strong experience with the React ecosystem
- Experience in writing applications in declarative or functional paradigm, Redux or similar patterns
- Understanding of performance bottlenecks in modern JS apps
- Experience in working on projects with extensive test suites
- Enthusiasm in catching up with industry trends
- Attention to detail, with an enthusiasm about making great UIs
- CS degree or equivalent knowledge (algorithms, data types, networking, etc.)
- Industry competitive salary
- Benefits such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership, health insurance and plenty more!
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company
Syft is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that wants to build a welcoming and diverse working environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic background, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.