What is Syft?
Founded in 2015, Syft is an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule, choose their work and enable them to work as many or as few shifts as they want. The platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector.
Our mission is to help people get jobs by democratising work and giving jobseekers ownership, control, and choice. We are working hard to build a world where access to work and jobseekers are frictionless.
Our results speak for themselves, £8.75 million in VC funding between 2016 and 2018, ‘Recruitment Technology Innovation of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards, ‘Hottest Platform Economy / Marketplace’ at the Europas and ranked 7th in the ‘Startups 100’ in 2018.
Syft has grown to nearly 200 employees across 8 offices around the UK. In 2019 Syft was acquired by Indeed.com, the world’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey.
- Manage all day-to-day operations, liaising between clients, workers, agency partners and Enterprise internal Account Managers
- Ensure clients shifts are filled with Syfters in line with contractual KPIs
- When we can’t fill shifts with Syfters liaise with agency partners to full shifts
- Provide support to Enterprise clients and workers, via email & telephone
- Work with Account Managers to ensure suitable pools are workers are built for each client site and shifts only go out to those pools in the first instance
- Work with the Account Managers and client sites to build your knowledge of each sites way of working, to ensure excellent service delivery
- Liaise with Account Managers to ensure appropriate number of induction sessions are available
- Ensure workers attend correct induction/training before starting their first shift when applicable
- Work with onboarding and account managers to ensure newly verified workers are place into shifts quickly
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our platform and how it works and the benefits it offers
- Record any challenges and feedback on the issues log and liaise with the Account Director so that the information is shared with Client Head Offices
- Identify better ways of working and feedback to the Enterprise Director
- Join client site manager meetings as and when required to represent operations and support the AM’s
Core competencies : Building client relationships
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the clients’ business needs and anticipates clients’ temporary staffing requirements to add value.
- Demonstrates an understanding and maps the power relationships in the client, works with Account Managers to develop and delivers action plans to actively manage stakeholders to achieve account objectives.
- Uses own understanding of client’s business needs to manage client expectations effectively. Doesn’t over promise, always follows through on commitments and ensures no surprises. Uses confirmation and clarification techniques to manage expectations. Actively manages the perceptions of key stakeholders in client accounts.
- You’ll possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- You’ll have a confident and professional telephone manner and excellent written skills
- You will have experience of working in a busy office environment, ideally with exposure to the recruitment industry.
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills
- You’ll be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A successful, energetic self-starter, with strong initiative
- A high level of integrity; always focused on the customer’s long-term success
- You’ll be a team player as well as working on your own initiate when required
- You’ll be data driven, use data to inform decisions
- Tech savvy and able to use a variety of platforms, as well as MS Office and google
- A familiarity with the retail, hospitality or industrial/warehousing industry is an advantage
- Ability to cover flexible shifts
- Education to A level standard or have the equivalent work experience
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
You’re Flexible– able to consider challenges from different perspectives.
You’re Entrepreneurial– see how a challenge could become an opportunity.
You take Accountability through thick and thin, inviting ideas for improvement.
You’re Data Driven– see the necessity of analysing metrics when devising solutions.
You’re Passionate about what you do and self motivated.
You can Adapt to your team’s challenges and Collaborate with other departments.
What you’ll get:
- Flexible work arrangements, remote and working from home.
- Employee Assistance programs, free eyecare vouchers, discounted gym memberships and more.
- Unique bonus structure for every employee.
- Social events and lunch and learns.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic.