At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector. Founded in late 2015, our app connects fully vetted and qualified jobseekers with a range of top hospitality, industrial and facilities management brands.
Our results speak for themselves, £8.75 million in VC funding between 2016 and 2018, ‘Recruitment Technology Innovation of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards, ‘Hottest Platform Economy / Marketplace’ at the Europas and ranked 7th in the ‘Startups 100’ in 2018.
In 2019 we were bought by Indeed, the World’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey.
We are proud to state we are experiencing 3x year-on-year growth and currently have 30,000+ high quality workers verified on our app. Our internal team now boasts over 160 dedicated professionals in the UK.
Reporting to the Account Director (AD), the role of the Customer Retention Executive is to manage the ongoing client relationships for our more remote and small volume clients and act as liaison between the Syftforce divisions and contracted clients as appropriate.
The purpose of the role is to account manage the sites/venues in line with agreed contracts and KPI’s for any neutral vendor or managed service contract and to provide high level of customer service.
- Proactively manage small and remote sites for Syftforce Clients, ensuring compliance to contractual KPI’s
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our platform and how it works and the benefits it offers to clients
- Manage stakeholder relationships by telephone; bring on site operations managers together on a regular basis and chair telephone reviews
- Reporting of low volume and inactive clients at a daily, weekly, monthly level
- Ensure there is not off contract spend with other agencies unless already agreed
- To understand the reasoning behind each low volume, remote or inactive account
- Communicate between account management sales, operations, marketing and other areas of the business to ensure success
- Re-engage clients, including support and planning moving forward
- Create business cases to deliver targeted improvements in churn / revenue performance
- Secure meetings for members of the Account team where necessary to build client relationships
- Fully understand customer recruitment patterns and requirements
- Enter & manage accurate data on Salesforce
- Ensure client maximise the use of our platform and use it correctly
- Cross sell to generating new and repeat business in line with targets
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years of account management experience
- Doesn’t over promise, always follows through on commitments and ensures no surprises. Uses confirmation and clarification techniques to manage expectations. Actively manages the perceptions of key stakeholders in client accounts.
- Take time to understand the client’s business strategy, drivers and priorities – understands the client’s vision, goals, strategy, drivers, plan and priorities. Can articulate the client’s formal and informal organisation.
- Superb ability to build rapport over the telephone quickly
- Must possess the desire to succeed and obsessive about hitting contractual targets consistently
- Excellent written skills and can write personable, persuasive and professional email
- Have a natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and others by being a great team player!
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and time management
- Strong IT skills and have experience using CRM systems preferably Salesforce
- Commercially minded with high level attention to detail
- Competitive salary and a generous commission structure
- Regular team building events
- Benefits such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership, health insurance and plenty more!
- Laptop and iPhone
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You’re looking for long term career opportunities
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company
Syft is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that wants to build a welcoming and diverse working environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic background, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.