We have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller dealing with our Key Account Customers at our Head Offices in Holborn. Here you will work within the Credit Management Department where you will principally be responsible for outbound and some inbound customer contact to facilitate payment of outstanding arrears and identifying queries at an early stage.
The role requires the incumbent to operate under the Syft Brand using in-house systems, Excel and other reporting functions in order to work closely with our largest clients.
At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector. Founded in late 2015, our app connects fully vetted and qualified jobseekers with a range of top hospitality, industrial and facilities management brands.
Our results speak for themselves, £8.75 million in VC funding between 2016 and 2018, ‘Recruitment Technology Innovation of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards, ‘Hottest Platform Economy / Marketplace’ at the Europas and ranked 7th in the ‘Startups 100’ in 2018.
In 2019 we were bought by Indeed, the World’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring that productivity levels are in keeping with the specified department requirements.Ensuring that the quality of the call is at a professional level and at the standards expected of phs staff.
- Ensuring targets are met to a satisfactory standard each period.Maintaining customer master data and ensuring accurate records of communication are kept at all times
- Identifying and acting on urgent requests promptly and accurately.
- Identifying and routing queries efficiently and correctly.Maintain the Credit Management work pools efficiently and accurately.
- Responding to customer emails in a timely and professional manner.Sharing acquired knowledge and participating in team meetings
- .Allocations of cash/credit items as required in accordance with departmental rules.Assuming the role of legal clerk, credit support officer, and special debt clerk as required.
- Other daily tasks that will be worked on a rotational basis are taking Inbound Calls, Cases, Mail and Emails
Qualifications and Skills
- Credit Controllers are required to be assertive but polite with sound communication and listening skills.
- They should also be accomplished negotiators and be able to stand firmly behind their own decisions.
- They are organised and able to prioritise their own workload. They are also comfortable in the interrogation of ledgers, including complex credit and debits. High level of Excel skills.
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company
Syft is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that wants to build a welcoming and diverse working environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic background, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.