What is Indeed Flex?
Founded in 2015 under the name Syft, Indeed Flex is an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule, choose their work and enable them to work as many or as few shifts as they want. The platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. At Indeed Flex, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector.
Our mission is to help people get jobs by democratising work and giving jobseekers ownership, control, and choice. We are working hard to build a world where access to work and jobseekers are frictionless.
In 2019 Syft was acquired by Indeed.com, the world’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey. This exciting stage means that Syft is ready to bring the Future of Work to the US under the name Indeed Flex. If you want to see your efforts make an immediate impact, then this role is for you!
Syft has grown to nearly 200 employees across 8 offices around the UK. We’re looking for an ambitious, self-motivated Account Manager to join us as we take on the US market.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Contribute to the launch of Indeed Flex in the US with a focus on the Light Industrial and Facilities Management industry.
- Assist throughout sales process and ability to deliver value proposition to key decision makers in the business
- Create excellent relationships with our clients
- Gain full product knowledge, keep up to date with new features and ensure client usage of full platform functionality
- Support new clients during implementation and employee onboarding, provide information about new features as well as suggesting best practices, and help to resolve any issues or concerns.
- Grow and deepen current client relationships
- Identify and close new business within existing accounts, and minimize churn
- Monthly forecasting of all new and existing accounts.
- Building revenue in line with set targets.
- Actively networking using a variety of online and offline methods.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years account management/ business development / sales experience in the B2B sales industry
- Track record of strong client retention
- Previous experience of managing a large pool of clients
- Superb ability to build rapport quickly within a face-to-face environment
- Must possess the desire to succeed and obsessive about hitting targets consistently
- Excellent written skills and can write personable, persuasive and professional email
- Natural ability to motivate yourself and others and lead by example
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and time management
- Strong computer skills with experience using CRM systems preferably Salesforce
- Commercially minded with high level attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the Industrial or Facilities Management industry preferred
- Spanish speaking a bonus
You’ll fit right in if
- You’re flexible and responsive to the changes of a fast-paced company
- You’re passionate about bringing flexible work opportunities to our Flexers.
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn new things from all people.
- You want to have an impact in the greater community and customer’s lives
- You are excited about being part of the team that will be launching Indeed Flex in the US
- You want the opportunity to grow within the company
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic.