At Syft, we are harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector. Founded in late 2015, our app connects fully vetted and qualified jobseekers with a range of top hospitality, industrial and facilities management brands.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce Administrator to help us leverage Salesforce’s
capabilities to the fullest, to drive efficiency and productivity across the business. Your primary
responsibility will be to evaluate, improve and promote Salesforce across the currently utilised
functions as well as performing standard administrative duties. You will be working within a small team dedicated to improving the technical efficiency of Syft’s processes.
● Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 70+ users
● The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration,
support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
● Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and
dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
● Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
● Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
● Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
● Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development
● 1 + years experience of Salesforce administration
● Salesforce Certification ADM 201
● Experience in Communities, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
● Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula
fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
● Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
● Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
● Passion for Salesforce
● Ability to work with senior stakeholders
● Brilliant communication skills
● Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and time management
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
● You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
● You’re proactive and always willing to learn
● You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-