Our internal team now boasts over 90 dedicated professionals located across England and Wales and our growth plan, like everything we do, is ambitious! We need an experienced recruiter to join the team and help drive this growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Your role will be dedicated to delivering against our 2019/2020 hiring plan – ensuring talented headcount growth in all areas of the business
- Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be responsible for search and selection of a variety of key roles within the business
- You will manage the inflow of applications through external advertising as well as the Syft careers page
- You will manage all relationships with external recruitment suppliers
- You will be responsible for ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout all stages of the recruitment lifecycle
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of recruitment experience – covering a variety of roles types (software development/tech recruitment is a bonus)
- Demonstrable experience of delivering against recruitment targets and KPIs
- A solid understanding of how to screen candidates with a variety of skill sets
- Superb ability to build rapport quickly within a face-to-face environment
- Excellent communication skills are a must – you will need a very confident telephone manner
- Have a natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and others by being a great team player!
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and time management
- Commercially minded with high level attention to detail
- Competitive salary and a generous commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package, such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership, health insurance and plenty more!
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company