SyftForce Implementation Lead provides day to day leadership to a team of Implementation Service Specialists. The Implementation Lead will apply expert operational and technical knowledge to define and lead Syftforce (Saas) implementation strategy primarily within our enterprise clients, providing them a digital managed service solution.
SyftForce is an innovative labour management platform aimed at optimising the scheduling and management of temporary labour, freelancers and contractors working across hospitality, industrial and warehousing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and grow a team of Implementation Specialists.
- Define and support the strategy and execution of complex SaaS implementation project for small and large Syft Clients.
- Solve complex problems to move Syft business forward and keep abreast of industry trends and best practices for SaaS solutions, managed service and RPO rollouts.
- Actively engage with new and existing Clients scoping technical and operational needs, estimating and efficiently planning activities and allocating resources.
- Lead all efforts of project management keeping to tight deadlines, including client expectation management & escalations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical disciplines.
- Previous project management experience is required.
- Previous experience in managed services or RPO for staffing preferred.
- Experience with analysis and project life cycle methodologies as well as an understanding of the implementation project life cycle is required.
- Experience presenting to a variety of levels including senior management.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging data to support strategic decision making.
- Industry competitive salary packages
- Regular team building events, such as mini golf, or good old Friday after-work drinks
- Benefits such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership, health insurance and plenty more!
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company