At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector. Founded in late 2015, our app connects fully vetted and qualified jobseekers with a range of top hospitality, industrial and facilities management brands.
Our internal team now boasts over 90 dedicated professionals located across England and Wales. We’re looking for an ambitious, self-motivated Client Executive – Hospitality to join us as we continue our journey and make 2019 our most successful year yet.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Your role will be dedicated to generating leads in the Hospitality sector
- You will be engaging prospects, arranging meetings and pitching to key decision makers in the business
- Contributing to the growth of the Hospitality division
- Client relationship and account management
- Managing the full end-to-end new business pipeline
- Monthly forecasting of all new and existing accounts
- Building revenue in line with set targets
- Actively networking using a variety of online and offline methods
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of business development or sales experience, within the B2B Hospitality sales industry
- Previous experience of managing a large pool of clients
- Superb ability to build rapport quickly within a face-to-face environment
- Must possess the desire to succeed and obsessive about hitting targets consistently
- Excellent written skills and can write personable, persuasive and professional email
- Have a natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and others by being a great team player!
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and time management
- Strong IT skills and have experience using CRM systems preferably Salesforce
- Commercially minded with high level attention to detail
- Competitive salary and a generous commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package, such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership, health insurance and plenty more!
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company