3 Golden Rules FAQs
- What are the 3 golden rules?
The 3 golden rules are:
– Clock in with geo location turned on
– Clock out with geo location turned off
– Arrive on time to a shift (we recommend 15 minutes before your shift is due to start)
- When does the challenge end?
The 3 Golden Rules challenge will end 30 September 2020.
- When does the challenge start?
The 3 Golden Rules challenge will start 3 August 2020
- How can I be entered into the prize draw?
At the end of each working month, workers will be allocated into 1 of 3 groups based on the number of shifts worked.
The groups are:
– 1-10 shifts worked
– 11-20 shifts worked
– 21+ shifts worked
The top 3 scorers from each group each month will win a £50 amazon voucher, and the top 5 of each group will be featured in our client’s monthly newsletter.
Anyone who has consistently arrived on-time, clock-in/out (with geolocation turned on) for 1 week from 3 August till end of September, will be entered. The grand prize will be 2x £200 Amazon vouchers and the winners will be drawn 19 October.
- How many points do I get per rule?
On-time Arrival = 1 point
Clock-in with geo location turned on = 1 point
Clock-out with geo location turned on = 1 point
Complete all 3 in one shift = Earn a bonus point!
The maximum points you can get for a shift = 4 points
- How can I see how many points I have?
We will email everyone individually with their points every two weeks starting 17 August.
- How do Clock In?
You can find all information relating to clocking in and clocking out here.
- How early should workers arrive at a shift?
We suggest arriving at every shift you work with Syft 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- How do I turn my geolocation on?
You can find all information relating to clocking in and out as well as how to turn on your geo location here.
- What if I’m late to my shift?
Unfortunately, if you arrive late to a shift you will not be able to receive a point. You will however be able to receive a point for clocking out with your geo location turned on.